Wednesday, September 14, 2011

MOAR progress tweets!

What?  I'm at work and have 15 minutes to kill before my next task.  What you want I should do?

Slow progress on the gloves thanks to busy nights, plus I don't work on them on my nights off 'cause that's when I tackle the more complicated projects.  So...2-1/4 fingers down on glove 1, 2-3/4 to go, and wow, I really hope I have enough yarn.

I cut out pieces for the Ren-faire costume hat the other day but haven't gotten around to piecing them together and sewing yet.  That'll have to be a project for another time, whenever that'll be.

No progress on cross-stitch since my last post.  Also, side note, lesson 1 is do not spend long periods of time on Dalek cross-stitch before bed.  Lesson 2 is not to try to improve work morale/inspiration by pulling up reruns of "Doctor Who" while working on said cross-stitch.  Consequence to ignoring both lessons being extremely weird and vivid dreams.  Let's just leave it at that.

And on a side note from my last tangent: quote remembered (more like a paraphrase I think), not important, not really about poetry, let's forget about it and move on now.  Yeah, 'nuff said.

10:32PM.  The score is 10 minutes to go, progress tweets done, no pictures (sorry y'all).  Um...not sure where I'm going with that either.  Till next time...or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment