Sunday, February 17, 2013

Plans

Here's a preview of coming attractions on the sewing front, assuming I manage one of these days to acquire the perfect storm of time, inspiration, patience, and supplies (you know, fabric, buttons, zippers, trim, the works).  I find myself fascinated by the fashions of the mid-1800s through mid-1900s anyway, and this is not helped along by the Patterns of Fashion book series or the Ralph Lauren fall runway show that my local outlet store happened to con me onto the email list for.  Not that I needed the extra coveting of Turn-of-Last-Century inspired couture to unleash the inner costume designer.  Also, I'm still waiting for the promised/threatened delivery of a Rosie-the-Riveter-esque print.  So, in the meantime, I'm paying it forward.  Feel free to covet.  Or, you know, mock me for the fact that there's no way in hell I'm ever going to get these done, plus Omelet shawl, plus heather green yarn that wants to be 1930s sweater-dress, plus Dalek cross-stitch, plus...well, you get the idea (and I've lost count).


No comments:

Post a Comment