Sunday, February 3, 2013

A theme, a theme!

Look it up if you want, it's a quote from a Keats poem.  It also captures my scatter-shot approach to a "knitting" blog.  Let's just say that while Omelet shawl was flying stealth on extra-long circulars, I had an itch to belly up to the piano and belt out a few tunes.  Including the one I hinted at last post.  After recording it on my phone in some obscure Android-platform sound file format and instinctively converting it to mp3 on my computer, I realized...in this day and age, you just can't share sound files like you used to.  So in the spirit of showing off, but without the cajones to actually broadcast on YouTube, the following is my attempt to convert an mp3 file into a video.  I anticipate not a few snickers from Sherlock fans out there, but keep in mind that my muse was not the TV series character at all, since the song was written long before I sucked it up and got cable and discovered actual good stuff on PBS.  Enjoy "Baker Street"...or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment