Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Joining the Dark Side

I'm writing this on the fly while an adorable baby takes an incredibly amazingly long after-dinner nap.  Admittedly, since she's a child of the Big Apple and used to traffic noise and loud neighbors since she was a fetus, it probably takes quite a lot to disturb her dreams of eating and snuggling.  Still, not to be an obnoxious hovering fill-in babysitter, I've taken to joining the dark side and finally setting up a Ravelry account.  It was that or, you know, re-enacting "Waiting for Godot."  Cast of one adult plus possibly one hungry/wet/stinky infant.

So in the process of setting up my Ravelry account, I decided to see if I could post a test pattern.  Test pattern in question being newly rejected from Knitty Sand Dollar Cap.  Goodness knows I have no idea if the link works properly or not, so let's give it a go.  Forgive the lack of handy PDF file for download, as that takes a few extra brain cells which I seem to be lacking at the moment.  You might still be able to copy and paste to your favorite word processing document at will, so don't despair.

I leave you this image as a teaser/peace offering.  It's a free pattern, since I'm still working out the kinks of both designing and posting to Ravelry.  Try it at your own risk.  I'm actually quite curious if anybody else can decipher my ramblings.

And now, perhaps, back to the task at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment