Saturday, October 15, 2011

Scarf picture

Well, truth in advertising, non?  I had intended to do a longer post, but I have knit group in, oh, probably 10 minutes and can't dither at the computer.  Also, really need a new digital camera (yes, I know I said that already, but the picture quality's really starting to bug me and I have friends' weddings to attend this upcoming summer).  In any case, the scarf is probably most of the way done.  Looking forward to fringing it, finishing it (well, not looking forward to, precisely...), and moving on to the gloves.  I promise it looks much more gorgeous in person when you can actually see the lacework.  I did screw up one edgestitch close to where I started the new skein of yarn, but if you won't tell then I won't either.

More to come: Will I ever start those gloves? Washcloth on chopsticks!  My knitting taboos.  Adventures in NYC (where I serendipitously or un-serendipitously missed Comic-Con by a mere week...).  Etc.  Back in a bit.  You know, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment