Monday, August 22, 2011

Here goes nothing...




A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away (or just about), a none-too-web-savvy med student decided to start a blog and couldn't figure out what to do with it.  Four years and a few projects later, this is the 2nd incarnation of bloggy goodness, and I've finally decided to focus on the cool stuff, i.e. sewing and knitting with a bit of a science (read sci-fi/fantasy) nerd twist.  Well, mostly.  Any whining about life in the medical profession will be strictly incidental and preferably stricken from the pages to follow.  In the meantime, I leave this sort-of-test post with a picture or three of my latest project-in-progress, from which I may or may not have drawn the inspiration for my blog title (about 5% of the US web-surfing population just groaned, and if you're reading this in the UK, why???).  More to come!  Question is, is that a threat or a promise?

No comments:

Post a Comment